Monday, October 6, 2008

Good day fishing...

October is a great month for catching big bass. It was a nice sunny day and about 10:00am . I had caught earlier only schoolies. I was at 2Tree island trolling a tube. A big bass hit my tube and took me for a ride. As I reeled it in, I lost it. I figured I had 1 more shot to catch it. I went back and followed my same path. I was letting the bail out and it hit. I dug my thumb into the bail and flip the bail. I had it now. It took me for a ride towards another boat. As I reeled it in, it gave me a good battle. I knew it was big just in how it fought. My tape measure wasn't big enough to measure it. It goes to 36 inches. Its head extended about another 5 inches. I was happy. I then caught a keeper tog. The winds were kicking in and I decided to head back to the launch. I can't wait until next week.

No comments: